Tuesday, January 27, 2009

nifty! thank you! :D

while i was off on my urban vision quest,
a blog friend of mine Tami gifted me with this award!
i have to admit that i don't spend much time at the moment reading blogs, mostly because i come from the old school lands of lj, and i'm not wholly hip to the RSS readers.
but this inspires me to get up to date & thank those who inspire me : )
i'll be posting my picks once i have the time to comb through my tangles of bookmarked blog links,and get everything together!

thanks again! <3
Proximidade is described as follows:

'This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!'

This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment